Aggression®: Chute Liners and Panels
Losugen holds one of Australia’s largest ranges of moulded panels off-the-shelf that range from 20mm thick to 100mm thick. Aggression® panels and common moulded products can be cut to any shape or size; Losugen can also bend, roll or shape the liners to suit each individual application.
- Benefits of Aggression® Lining Systems:
- Excellent performance for impact and abrasion
- Steel backing provides many ways for fixing
- Peek-a-Boo early warning system
- Easy to install and maintain
- Completely customisable solution Suitable for: Sumps, Chutes, Hoppers, Boxes, and Bins.
Aggression®: Cyclone and Mill Feed Chute Liners
For a long time every site that uses cyclones has had wear issues in the underpan or launder where the product is discharged into. It’s extremely taxing on wear products like cold bonded ceramic and rubber lining and the conditions that the site repairs are done in almost guarantee bond failure. Aggression® Cyclone lining systems have been developed to eliminate current wear and replacement issues. Maintenance can be carried out quickly, safely and cost effectively every time. Our systems are tailored to suit all types of Cyclones, regardless of size, shape or access. Tailored solutions, that are cost effective to install and maintain.
Aggression®: Standard Liners
The Losugen Standard Liners are our off-the-shelf premoulded abrasion resistant liners. They are 55mm, 80mm and 100mm thick, come in a range of widths from 300mm to 750mm and lengths of 1000mm and 1500mm. The fixing system used on this product is Aluminium extrusion T-Track that is moulded into the panel, the T-Track receives an M16 or M20 T-Bolt. The advantage of this type of panel is it’s a do-it-yourself installation panel, you have flexibility when installing with the T-Bolts of being able to slide up and down the T-Track, they are also easy to cut to size using standard panel installation tools.
The Aggression® 300 rubber Impact and Wear Panels are a modular design panel designed to give maximum protection and supply ease for installation and change outs.
Aggression® 300 Rubber comes in 6 thicknesses, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm and 80mm, Losugen has selected a 60 Duro rubber that is ideal for both impact and abrasion resistance.
The panels are 300mm x 300mm and designed to interlock, making a complete seal, the fixing system is an M16 bolt through the clamp block or M16 stud form the structure into the clamp block.
Boost Production with Losugen
Losugen’s rubber lining division carries out rubber lining services world-wide with cost –effective long term contracts ensuring ongoing maintenance at any location.
Our general rubber lining services include:
- Pipe and tank lining
- Mill backing
- Chute lining
- Site services
As leaders in rubber lining innovation, Losugen has pioneered installation systems and working methods to save clients time and money with maintenance of wear liners.
Mills and Trunnions
Losugen designs and manufactures Tornado rubber lining systems and components for scrubber and lime mills. Trunnion liners are also designed and manufactured for all kinds of mills including SAG mill and BALL mill. Our efficient bolt-in system promotes long term resistance to wear and allows for ease of rotation and replacement.
Many trunnions are generally rubber lined by hand using sheet rubber and adhesives. This tends to wear prematurely creating a constant cycle of repair and maintenance. Losugen’s Aggression® trunnion lining systems are designed as a bolt in system for ease of rotation and replacement.
Fixing is achieved by either drilling or bolting through the trunnion or by using our state of the art stud welding machines. The latter is normally done when the trunnion is incorporated with a bearing housing.
Aggression® liners are fully moulded and incorporate out innovative 20mm peek-a-boo early warning wear indicator.
Benefits of Losugen wear liners:
- Faster installation and maintenance preventing long stoppages or a drop in production
- Lightweight for easier handling and installation
- Modular design so that only worn panels need to be replaced
- Customised wear liners specifically for your application and maintenance schedule
- Longer life wear liners meaning fewer service disruptions
- Better attachment systems, noise reduction
- Monitoring and wear life predictability
- Productivity Boost
- Losugen helps you achieve better productivity through fewer breaks in production and downtime. Continuous evaluation of our wear liners during operation forms an important part of our customer service.
- Losugen will work closely with you to develop preventative maintenance regimes and during shutdowns take wear measurements and provide assessments of remaining product life and suggest any possible operational improvements.
Discover the Aggression Range
As manufacturers of rubber, Losugen has a wide range of rubber linings and component wear liners. Our Aggression® branded products can be customised for almost any industry application.
Contact us today to find out more about our products and processes or to get details of our liner range. Call (08) 9414 7922 to get a detailed quote.